PAY CLOSE ATTENTION NOT TO OPEN THE MOVING PART DURING REPLACEMENT OPERATIONS!
1) Turn the stirrup upside down and leave it in this position until the end of the replacement procedure.
2) Unscrew the 6 screws placed under the tread using the specific wrench included in the package.
3) Remove the pad and the shock absorbers from their housing.
4) Take the new pad and insert the 4 new shock absorbers in their specific housings.
5) Keeping the stirrup upside down, insert the new pad in its specific housing.
6) Take 2 new screws and fix them in the 2 middle holes using the specific wrench.
7) Take 4 new screws and fix them in the remaining holes always using the specific wrench.
Make sure all screws are tight
When the replacement procedure has been completed, lubricate the 6 small ducts under the pad:
Please dispose properly of the old shock absorbers (plastic) and screws (metal).